The seasons are changing and before we know it the holidays will be upon us. Are you ready to shoot them? Um, I mean with your camera? If your answer is no, if you hesitated in any way, if you paused, if you simply didn’t answer, then you should and, possibly could, take my PHOTO 101 class or PHOTOSHOP.
And how is that, you ask, since I haven’t been teaching all summer. Because baby, I’m back. Well, for one month at least.
CLASSES AND DATES:
PHOTO 101 - $135.00
- In order to take this 4 class course, no further photography experience is necessary. It is, however, a plus. You must have a working camera that has the ability to change aperture and shutter speed. We’ll cover the basics of photography, and the creative side of shooting. By week four you will be shooting in manual.
- OCTOBER 5th, 6:00-7:15
- OCTOBER 12th, 6:00-7:15
- OCTOBER 19th, 6:00-7:15
- OCTOBER 26TH, 6:00-7:15
PHOTOSHOP – $150.00
- In order to take this 4 class course, no prior experience is necessary; however, you MUST have a laptop with CS3, CS4 or CS5 working on it. This class will cover my complete workflow that I incorporate with my own editing. I would suggest bringing a note pad and a pen.
- OCTOBER 5th, 7:30-8:30
- OCTOBER 12th, 7:30-8:30
- OCTOBER 19th, 7:30-8:30
- OCTOBER 26th, 7:30-8:30
INFO and FAQS:
- Class seating is limited to 7 people. (Because I’m slightly ADD and can’t handle teaching and talking to more than seven. Sorry folks, that’s just the way it is.)(This rule is for PHOTO 101 and PHOTOSHOP)
- Classes will be taught at my home in Pleasant Grove. (I don’t offer any online courses, and don’t plan on it. Mostly because I’m slightly computer illiterate. So you just have to come hang at my crib)
- If you’re taking PHOTOSHOP you MUST have a working version of CS3, CS4 or CS5 on a working laptop. No exceptions.
- If you’re interested in taking PHOTO 101 you must have a camera. (I suggest you have a DSLR camera that has the ability to change aperture and shutter speed. If you’re unsure, just email me.)
- If you’re already pro and you want to refresh yourself, the class is open to you too.
- I may or may not have time to teach in NOVEMBER, so as far as I know, this is the only month of classes I’ll be teaching this year. Then again, I could be wrong.
If you would like to take PHOTO 101 or PHOTOSHOP (see specifics about each class below) email me, call me, or query me off of my website. And I would do it as soon as possible because classes are first come first serve.
If you would like to sign up for one of these classes, please email Erin (the email address is near the top of this post). Once your full payment is received, your seat will be held for the class. Due to a restricted number of seats, if you have registered for the class and are unable to make it, Erin will refund 1/2 of the tuition as the class retainer. You can use the retained amount toward a future class should there be one.